The S.W.A.T. Los Angeles-based Daniel ‘Hondo’ Harrelson is tasked with running the city’s subway special team split between loyalty to where he grew up and loyalty to his peers, Hondo has everything it takes to be a great leader and to act as a link between his two worlds. His unit includes David ‘Deacon’ Kay, an experienced agent who always puts the team first; Jim Street, a sassy but promising new member of the group; Christina ‘Chris’ Alonso, the team’s skilled dog officer and trainer; Dominique Luca, expert driver who takes everyone in and out of the most dangerous situations; and Victor Tan, a relatively new officer who uses his confidential community informants to help the team. The unit is overseen by Jessica Cortez, captain of the L.A. SWAT that the job is worth more than anything else, including her secret relationship with Hondo.
Summer Bomber S.W.A.T. Los Angeles Police Department
Summer nylon bomber, inspired by the S.W.A.T. Los Angeles Police Department series Tv.
- high quality summer nylon in black color
- length cm. 65
- 2 external pockets closed by snap buttons
- combed cotton collar, cuffs and belt
- zip pocket and pen holder on the left sleeve
- all the original embroidered patches of the S.W.A.T. serial tv
- 2 inside pockets closed by snap buttons
- internal leather label embroidered with the “HVJ Hollywood Vintage Jacket” logo
- worn in the “S.W.A.T.” series by Sergeant Daniel Harrelson “Hondo”