Ken Block’s sports career in the rally began in 2005, aboard an impreza WRC in the Rally America championship: he gets the fourth final place and is elected rookie of the year. The year later, together with the Superstar of the Acrobatic Motocross Travis Pastrana, he joins the Subaru Rally Team USA and at the end of the year he closes in second position; He also participates in the X Games, winning a bronze medal. In 2007 the results are reversed, silver at the X Games and third classified in Rally America: his he will pass for the Rally World Championship, where, however, he will never go beyond the 19th position at the end of the season. So much show, but devotion to chronometers less. In 2008 the first Gymkhana video arrived and the successful series with the 10 videos until 2018 also starts. Millions of views on YouTube that will make it a superstar.
KEN BLOCK | GYMKHANA SEVEN | Leather Bag
Unisex leather bag with shoulder strap, inspired by the leather jacket worn by Ken Block in his performance “Gymkhana Seven” shot in Los Angeles in 2014.
- made of genuine calf leather
- colors: black and white
- dimensions: width cm. 35 – height 40 cm – depth 13 cm
- handles and adjustable shoulder strap made with automotive seat belts
- on one side the large “43” in white leather (its race number) and on the other side the two stripes in white leather surmounted by logos made of embroidered patches
- Inner lining in sturdy black cotton with large pocket closed by zip
- A collector’s item for all fans of “Ken Block”.
"Ken Block is a phenomenon, he manages to maneuver at speeds unthinkable for me with incredible simplicity."